South Beach Miami Nightclubs
South Beach Miami is known for its nightclubs. Many celebrities and athletes can be found partying at the clubs in South Beach. Some of the most popular nightclubs in South Beach are LIV, Story, and E11even. These clubs are known for their high-energy atmosphere and world-renowned DJs.
Photo Courtesy of: Miami Beach Nightclubs
Miami Beach Nightclubs
Address: 1508 Bay Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 399-7764
Did you know that Miami Beach Nightclubs rates 3/5 based on 3 total ratings?
Reviews for Miami Beach Nightclubs
4 months ago
I found out about Miami Beach nightclubs when one of my friends invited me to come with him. He said that the party was going to be fantastic, and that he had never seen anything like it before. I trusted him, and I went with him. When we got there, I saw what he meant. The party was enormous! There were beautiful women everywhere; the drinks were flowing; everyone was dancing and having a great time. The music was amazing, and the DJ was awesome – he kept us entertained all night long. It was an incredible experience, probably the best club I have ever been to, and I know that everyone who goes there has the same opinion. They put together a fantastic nightlife event for all who attend!
9 months ago
Buyer beware! Owners of party, Tevin and Adam are con artists. They will not refund you if they overbook the party and are rude and unprofessional… there’s a reason they have 2 diff sites, answer the phones and give fake names and only accept cash (no debit or credit cards, cashapp or zelle) there’s also a reason there are no real reviews listed here.. and only a couple reviews that have nothing to do with yacht parties. You have been warned!!
Photo Courtesy of: Samantha Mackowitz
Address: 1921 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 532-0727
Did you know that Mynt Lounge rates 3.5/5 based on 167 total ratings?
Reviews for Mynt Lounge
a month ago
Place used to be the place to be. I came back recently and times have changed. Yes it is still fun and the people are there. Make sure you bring your money. This place gets expensive. I will be giving them another shot. Staff wasnt overly friendly but again we shall see when I head back with my group. I will say you have to get a table otherwise whats the point?
3 months ago
Definitely get a table because it gets crowded. Jessica who helped me book the table was super nice and helpful. Music was decent. Prices for bottles weren’t terrible considering it’s Miami. I like the vibe and layout of the venue
4 months ago
My group of 5 spent 2 hours and about $1,500 on drinks here. Then I stepped outside for a phone call. When I tried to come back in, they were trying to charge me a $40 cover. My group came over to the front and explained that I was already inside and showed them pictures and videos from earlier that night INSIDE and proved that we’ve been spending money. Listen, I understand the staff didn’t see me inside, but after my group came, explained the situation, and showed them videos and receipts, this shouldn’t have been a problem. The employees at the front refused to allow me back in. We told them that we would just leave, spend our money elsewhere, and leave a bad review, and they said they didn’t care and told us to leave. The chick even said “it’s only $40” as if my problem is the money, when each round of drinks was $300-$400. It’s about the principle of trying to take another $40 after knowing it wasn’t right. There are plenty of places nearby that treat their customers better. The music and the bartenders were great, but the staff at the front ruined it for me. P.S.: Avoid drinks containing the sour mix, unless you want to get a hole in your stomach.
Photo Courtesy of: Ora Nightclub
Address: 2000 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 912-1010
Did you know that Ora Nightclub rates 3.3/5 based on 86 total ratings?
Reviews for Ora Nightclub
4 years ago
Fantastic night out! Lighting and room design is just beautiful. Live music with a DJ, drums, & incredible saxophone player kept the energy bumping. Apache was top notch security for our table! – even escorted the ladies to the bathroom through a packed crowd! Absolutely will party there again 🙌🎉
3 years ago
Waited so long in line when there weren’t even that many people in front of us, the bouncer was just letting people in if it was a group of girls or they paid the right price. After finally getting in, the place was nice. I liked that there was an additional room that opened up at 130 am with a completely different ambiance. Ample room to dance and the music was good. I’d recommend checking this place out if in Miami.
Photo Courtesy of: Sobe Nightlife Miami Nightclubs And Boat Parties
Sobe Nightlife Miami Nightclubs And Boat Parties
Address: 1508 Bay Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 570-9015
Did you know that Sobe Nightlife Miami Nightclubs And Boat Parties rates 4.3/5 based on 35 total ratings?
Reviews for Sobe Nightlife Miami Nightclubs And Boat Parties
7 months ago
I would have given this event zero stars if I could have. One of the most important expenses of a party is YOUR DJ!!!! Spend money on a good DJ! The DJ that was contracted for our event on 7/16/2021 should never be contracted again. This would have been a great event had the DJ been either more experienced or at least have listened to his crowd. We couldn’t get into the groove of a song because he would only play at most 30 seconds of each song. It was the most frustrating situation. A lady in our group approached DJ DIVERSITY and asked him to let the songs play. His response “it’s a NO for me.” 😑 we paid $120 per person for this event and we were highly disappointed especially since we were STUCK on that boat for nearly 3 hours. The “unlimited drinks” were aweful. When you consider what the per person rate is and the amount of people on that boat…we should have been served more than mediocre drinks and double sliced pizza 😑 Suggestion: splurge on your DJ; improve the drinks offered, cater the event *The reservation was under Craven. Our group paid $600 (5 @ $120 each)
5 months ago
Fun yet sketchy. So you pay a deposit online then you text the number, the number then explains what to do. We went to this mall had to find the secret spot to meet with the people. They checked our id and we had to pay the remaining balance in cash. When we were getting ready to load the boat we had to break out into 2 groups: guys and girls. Well the girls get patted down then they tell us to load the boat. I informed one of the security people that was going to wait for my husband and he said no get on the boat. Finally my husband is on. They say it is a 3 level night club. It’s not!! Yes the boat has 3 levels. The 1st had tables and chairs and a bathroom. The 2nd had the dj and a semi decent dance floor. Then the 3rd level no one was allowed on it unless you requested bottle services. (Didn’t know that was an option) the dj did play songs for like 30 seconds and then changed songs. By the end of the night he was playing songs we didn’t know. The drinks were very strong! Which was great. The “light snacks” was 3 pizzas that lasted 30 seconds and staff got first dibs on. Overall it wasn’t awful, but I wouldn’t do it again.
Photo Courtesy of: VIP South Beach Nightlife Packages & Boat Parties
VIP South Beach Nightlife Packages & Boat Parties
Address: 1521 Alton Rd Suite 769, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 804-5071
Did you know that VIP South Beach Nightlife Packages & Boat Parties rates 4.4/5 based on 30 total ratings?
Reviews for VIP South Beach Nightlife Packages & Boat Parties
7 months ago
Thank you so much Jeff! My girlfriends and I loved the boat party package and had a fantastic time! Will definitely recommend your services to all my friends.
9 months ago
We booked the Saturday party package for a bachelorette event and on a Friday night, we get a text/call saying that the party is cancelled due to some corporate event, which we thought was a complete made up excuse. It ruined our plans for the rest of the weekend. We did however reschedule for the next day since we were already in Miami. It was supposed to be a 3 hour event from 5pm to 8pm.The boat did not leave the dock until around 5.30pm and was back at about 7.45pm, so this is more like a 2.5 hour event, not 3 like advertised. Even though the crowd was (somehow) mixed, they only played one type of music for almost the entire duration of the event. Not everybody likes the same type of music so they could at least acknowledge that and play a mix. One other thing, I was told by the bartender that a certain type of beer was not served, where a couple of minutes later I saw the DJ drinking the exact type which I was told they weren’t serving. I did approach the bartender and asked for the same thing again and was served it this time around. I thought this was very shady. Probably would not book again if given a choice.
Photo Courtesy of: Edouard Saint Pierre
Address: 136 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 479-4426
Did you know that STORY rates 3.1/5 based on 717 total ratings?
Reviews for STORY
4 weeks ago
A lot of bad reviews which is very surprising. This is by far one of the best clubs in Miami. Best sounds system I ever experienced and I’ve been to A LOT of clubs. The club is designed in a way that you can circle around the front row very easily. What I also like about it is that if you are at the front row you can easily use the side stairs to go to the bar or the bathrooms. The bar area is huge. You can see the DJ closely very easily. I’ve been to story countless times and I will always go back
a month ago
This place by far is the best club in south beach, the music, lights, people, energy, and drinks. They have it all x100. Staff was super amazing and helpful, my server was the best I could hope for. She gave me ideas on the type of bottles they have and what she recommended because I’ll be honest I never really know what to drink specially when I got 15 people with me. Security was amazing, helped out my friends personally to the bathroom and back, made sure nothing was done to them or our table. Table service was great, the bussers/server assistants were one of the best. Table is always as clean as possible, like if we walked in for the first time. Responds fast when ask for different little things, like juices, straws, cups being refilled. Overall I had a beautiful experience and I been to a bunch of places in the states, I could easily say that Story Miami brings out something in you that you might not get in other places. I truly recommend this place if you want to have a crazy night in Miami. Tickets are pretty cheap considering everything is there to offer in Miami.
Photo Courtesy of: Rockwell Miami
Address: 743 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 793-3882
Did you know that Rockwell Miami rates 3.1/5 based on 211 total ratings?
Reviews for Rockwell Miami
5 months ago
Nice place and good vibes.A+. But if anyone is interested in getting quality tattoos check out my Ig: @Narcos__Ink & YouTube Chanel: @MiamiTatt2Artist
11 months ago
In the summer of 2017 my 2 friends and I were roofied at Rockwell by a promoter. Immediately when we arrived he let us skip the line and took us to a bottle service section, where he sat us with another large group of females. He then brought everyone shots. All three of us do not remember anything after that, we were separated, ended up in sketchy areas, etc.
Photo Courtesy of: Elite Miami nightlife Ent – Party Boat & Nightclub Packages
Elite Miami nightlife Ent – Party Boat & Nightclub Packages
Address: 542 Euclid Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 458-3795
Did you know that Elite Miami nightlife Ent – Party Boat & Nightclub Packages rates 3.5/5 based on 26 total ratings?
Reviews for Elite Miami nightlife Ent – Party Boat & Nightclub Packages
5 months ago
Great place and good customer service. Good vibes. A+. But if anyone is interested in getting quality tattoos check out my Ig: @Narcos__ink & YouTube Chanel: @MiamiTatt2Artist
a year ago
Me and my girls came out to miami for this boat party and had a amazing. Can’t wait to come back. Thanks Henry for taking care of us!!!
2 years ago
It’s difficult to find a honest, straightforward promoter who’s trying to get you to have a GREAT TIME in Miami. Henry took me to a club with my friends and he got the one of the best tables for us, he was focused on giving us a great customer service, hanging out with us, making sure drinks were up to part with the money we were paying. Next day after that crazy night we hire him again to go to the boat party and that was the best day we’d had in Miami. Boat was awesome, booze, girls, everyone was ready to party in that s**t. I hope you find this helpful because is hard to get a good promoter in Miami. Henry thank you so much man see you next year!!
Photo Courtesy of: VOODOO LOUNGE
Address: 928 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 206-6404
Did you know that VOODOO LOUNGE rates 4.3/5 based on 1323 total ratings?
Reviews for VOODOO LOUNGE
3 months ago
Voodoo is my one of my spots to stop by when I’m visiting South beach it’s a cool hip hop club has good hookah, nice staff and rooftop view is everything… A girl by the name of Mada served me drinks and I was so satisfied she’s amazing love her personality… will visit again…
3 months ago
Heard from a friend of mine to check this place out. Located on Ocean Drive. It was kind of hard to find but walked around a little and explored the area to come find this place called Voodoo. Had the best night with my girlfriend. We walked upstairs and checked out the rooftop then went back downstairs to the first floor. Was welcomed by this bartender name is Mada. Great energy and outgoing personality. She got us hookahs, a few drinks spent time to make sure we were taken care of. She really made us feel at home. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice kick back. Great music.
a month ago
The atmosphere here was very nice. It was quick to get in and the vibe was really nice. We chilled on the rooftop and Jane was our server. She was super attentive and made sure all our questions were answered and she kept coming back to check on us. The DJ was playing a great mix. It was my first time in Miami Beach and they really made it a great experience.
Photo Courtesy of: Natalia Molchanova
Address: 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 938-3130
Did you know that Wall Lounge rates 4.1/5 based on 324 total ratings?
Reviews for Wall Lounge
2 months ago
Nice club, good atmosphere but drinks are served in small quantities and way too expensive. PS: Bouncers act like they own the club. Had pre-sale tickets for 50 dollars but were looked at very skeptically by the bouncer.
6 months ago
Updated with great amenities. Stayed here for over a week and I loved gym and pool. It is ocean front and close to so many dining options.
2 years ago
Great place to go in the Miami scene. Best known for it’s house and hip hop parties. You can have fun but the space of the location will be a factor if you don’t have a table. The small space gets overloaded with people making it difficult to walk let alone dance or have a drink without being shoved over. I suppose that’s what most clubs are but if you’re into personal space and a little more options just be aware that wont be this experience.
Photo Courtesy of: Do Not Sit On The Furniture
Do Not Sit On The Furniture
Address: 423 16th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (510) 551-5067
Did you know that Do Not Sit On The Furniture rates 4/5 based on 227 total ratings?
Reviews for Do Not Sit On The Furniture
a month ago
Wow!!. What a GEM! Beautiful hidden underground nightclub with the best music in town. Beautiful people, beautiful staff. If you are in Miami you should definitely touch down here. Me and my friends had a blast! Do Not Sit is a MUST!
2 weeks ago
Wonderful lineup. Great crowd and surprisingly friendly staff. I really love the outdoor area, it has a bar, seating and a couple interesting vendors. Recommended!
- 7 Best South Beach Clubs to Party Like a Rockstar in Miami – From Latin hot spots and over-the-top megaclubs to hipster lounges, the best South Beach clubs provide an epic party (timeout.com)
- South Beach Nightlife – Find the best things to do at night in Miami Beaches world famous South Beach. From bars and clubs to breweries and beaches, there’s plenty of Miami activities to choose from. (miamiandbeaches.com)
- Hot Nightclubs in Downtown Miami and South Beach – Ready to hit the club and nightlife scene in the magic city? Explore this list of nightclubs in downtown Miami Beach. (visitflorida.com)
- How To Try The Best Of South Beach Miami Nightlife On The Cheap! – Your must-read guide for enjoying the South Beach Miami nightlife on the cheap, including all the best beaches and how to get into the hottest clubs! (inspiredbymaps.com)
- THE BEST Nightlife in Miami Beach – Tripadvisor – Results 1 – 30 of 124 … Nightlife in Miami Beach · 1. Rooftop Hookah Exotix Sky Yard · 2. WeVenture Miami · 3. Art Deco Tours · 4. Salsa Mia · 5. EME Miami · 6. Bleau … (tripadvisor.com)
- LIV Nightclub – LIV at Fontainebleau – Consistently ranked one of the top nightclub venues in the world has redefined Miami Beach and pioneered the nightlife experience. LIV fuses the appeal of an ultra-exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design spac… (livnightclub.com)
- Best Nightlife Spots in Miami Beach – Experience the Miami nightlife at one of these South Beach hot spots, from fun and elegant nightclubs to hotels with pools and salsa dancing classes. (tripsavvy.com)
- South Beach Nightlife – The South Beach Miami nightlife is amazing and the place to be with super high energy nightclubs, super trendy restaurants, bars, lounges and beautiful Art Deco Hotels! South Beach is 24 hour party land and the fun never stops! The night time has the best nightlife and the daytime is great also with… (vipsouthbeach.com)
- 24HR After Hours Nightclub in Miami – E11EVEN is Miami’s #1 nightlife destination, featuring top DJs, Live Music, a Full Menu and Sexy Performers 24/7! Call or click to reserve a table at our night club! (11miami.com)
- The hottest and best dance clubs in Miami – From South Beach to Downtown, Miami offers a plethora of venues in almost any type of scene. Check out the hottest and best dance clubs in Miami. (themiamiguide.com)
- Best Clubs in Miami 2022 – Living in Miami Beach – Miami hosts some of the best nightclubs in the entire world. So ready to check out the best clubs in Miami from Downtown to South Beach. (livinginmiamibeach.com)
- South Beach’s Ten Best Dance Clubs – The days of Madonna sightings and Versace parties are gone, but the South Beach nightclub scene rages on. The players change and institutions come and go. Velvet ropes line the street, then vanish, only to return under new blinking signs. The music shifts, styles evolve, but the energy and excitemen… (miaminewtimes.com)
- 6 Best Bars, Live Music, and Nightclubs in Miami – Where to Party at … – If you’re looking to stay by the beach, head to the always-bustling Skybar at Shore Club South Beach on Collins Avenue or … (hotels.com)
- Night Club & Live Entertainment Venue – Stop by Mango’s Tropical Cafe in Miami South Beach today!. We are the hottest nightclub and live entertainment event venue that South Beach has to offer! Featuring drink specials nightly! (mangos.com)
- The 15 Best Nightclubs in Miami Beach – We did the research so that you don’t have to. LIV Miami and Treehouse Miami are on the list. See what other places made the cut. (foursquare.com)
- Basement Miami Nightclub & Nighlife at Miami Beach – Basement Miami is one of the best nightclub at Miami with famous DJs & live dancers. Come to dance, come to bowl, come to skate and be part of the nightlife. (basementmiami.com)
- Hyde Beach – Enjoy exclusive bottle service in Miami at this exciting nightclub offering artful mixology and cuisine from Jose Andrés – all with beach access. (sbe.com)
- Best Nightclub in South Beach-Miami, FL – Mango’s Tropical Cafe has been the premier nightclub in South Beach for nearly 30 years! Come enjoy the hottest DJs, dancers & live music in Miami Beach. Now open! (mangos.com)
- STORY Miami – Driven by a collective of Miami Beach entertainment and hospitality pioneers, STORY Nightclub is designed to be Miami’s premier nightlife experience. Since opening in December of 2012, Story has played home to some of the biggest international talents and their adoring fans. (storymiami.com)
- Miami Beach Nightclubs & Nightlife – Liv at Fontainebleau is the premier Miami Beach nightclub. Experience high-energy nightlife at Liv with an ultra-exclusive lounge, sky boxes, bottle service, and much more. (fontainebleau.com)