Miami Beach Shopping
Miami Beach Shopping is one of the most popular activities for visitors to the Magic City. With world-renowned designers and top retailers, Lincoln Road and Miami Beach offer something for everyone. From high-end shops like Louis Vuitton and Cartier to independent boutiques and souvenir stores, there’s no shortage of places to spend your money. And if you need a break from all that shopping, there are plenty of cafes and restaurants to enjoy.
Photo Courtesy of: SHOWFIELDS
Address: 530 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 351-0672
Did you know that SHOWFIELDS rates 4.1/5 based on 43 total ratings?
Reviews for SHOWFIELDS
a month ago
Very nice staff and art installations. Definitely go inside, they don’t mind you taking pictures and there are lots of things to interact with inside. The things for sale are really cute too.
Mark Treco II
2 months ago
Such a cool experience. Part retail, part dynamic art installation. Brilliant! And the prices of products were actually reasonable, which was a surprise given this was an art exhibit in Miami Beach. Loved it!
a month ago
They required a mask, but didn’t supply one… also they sell masks there but failed to mention that. They basically said no mask no service, doesn’t matter what your vaccination status is. All the employees working the door just don’t even care enought to sell or even be there.
Photo Courtesy of: The Shoppes at West Avenue
The Shoppes at West Avenue
Address: 959 West Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 672-3697
Did you know that The Shoppes at West Avenue rates 4.3/5 based on 136 total ratings?
Reviews for The Shoppes at West Avenue
11 months ago
I had not been to Oliver’s in a while due to going out less due to Covid restrictions. I happened to be in the area on Sunday morning and decided to stop by for breakfast (I normally have diner). I was surprised to find it crowded and I did not have a reservation. The Manager found me a spot at the counter which I gladly accepted. I had the All American (bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes).coffee and OJ, as that is what I was in the mood for. My server was very efficient, yet friendly, and food was served quickly. She was attentive to my coffee cup. Breakfast tasted great and I left a happy man.
6 months ago
Nice selection of Coffee shops and restaurants. Oliver’s is especially great 👍
Photo Courtesy of: Esteban Naranjo
Official Art Deco Gift Shop
Address: Art Deco Gift Shop, 1001 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 531-3484
Did you know that Official Art Deco Gift Shop rates 5/5 based on 11 total ratings?
Reviews for Official Art Deco Gift Shop
8 months ago
Loved the Art Deco Walk. But, the best stop for sure was the Offical Art Deco Gift Shop!! Not only did it have the most incredible, unique and funky stuff that made perfect for gifts for my family, but Iris was wonderful enough to give us a private tour and helped me find perfect items for everyone. I thought I was completely out of luck with all of the same Surf Style shops on every corner, but finding this gem saved me from showing up with the same cheesy suveniours as everyone else. I now have thoughful and one of a kind gifts that will help us and our family remember this trip to Miami forever! Please never change this place! It should stay funky and fun!! A literal oasis for all things actually art deco! Thank you so much Iris, you made our trip special and made my whole day special because you took a chance on us! I hope you are there next time we visit! ♡Alana & Shaun.
Sarah Bella Lipovenko
2 years ago
A very quaint and authentic Art Deco gift shop! So many great finds. Exceptional customer service. Highly recommended.
Photo Courtesy of: Konstantin Ulanov
Alvin’s Island – Miami Beach #18
Address: 216 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Main Phone: (305) 471-9394 ext. 018
Did you know that Alvin’s Island – Miami Beach #18 rates 4.2/5 based on 604 total ratings?
Reviews for Alvin’s Island – Miami Beach #18
- Home-New – Lincoln Road Mall – Shop, Dine, Enjoy – Located just a few blocks off the beach, Lincoln Road Mall is South Florida’s premier outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. (lincolnroadmall.com)
- 10 Best Places to Shop near South Beach – South Beach’s Top 10 Shopping Spots Named one of the busiest areas for shopping, South Beach is surrounded by stores on every corner, the most famous being on Collins Avenue, Washington Avenue and Lincoln Road, which is merely a few blocks away running East to West in the center of it all. … (sshresorts.com)
- Shopping Miami Beach – Located on Miami’s Collins Avenue, Fontainebleau Miami Beach offers various on-site South Beach shops including boutique, jewelry, beauty, and much more. Great shopping in Miami Beach has never been more convenient. (fontainebleau.com)
- Dolphin Mall | Miami’s Largest Outlet Shopping and Entertainment Destination – Dolphin Mall is Miami-Dade County’s largest retail value shopping center blending the hottest concepts in theme entertainment and dining with an unparalleled offering of more than 240 value-oriented stores. (shopdolphinmall.com)
- Lincoln Road – Apple Store – Apple – Apple Store Lincoln Road store hours, contact information, and weekly calendar of events. (apple.com)
- 11 Great Shopping Malls in Miami – South Florida is a shopper’s wonderland. If you’re planning a trip to Miami, check out this list of great Miami shopping malls and shopping areas. (visitflorida.com)
- Brickell City Centre (brickellcitycentre.com)
- Luxury lifestyle and fashion shopping at Bal Harbour Shops – Shop luxury brands at Bal Harbour Shops, the most productive shopping center in the world, Miami, Florida. (balharbourshops.com)
- The Miami Design District is a creative neighborhood and luxury shopping destination. – The Miami Design District is a creative neighborhood and shopping destination dedicated to innovative fashion, design, art, architecture and dining. (miamidesigndistrict.net)
Miami Beach Shopping is a great experience for anyone looking for a nice, relaxing day out. The shopping district is full of high-end stores like Gucci, Prada, and Louis Vuitton, as well as local boutiques that offer a more unique shopping experience. There are also plenty of places to eat and drink, so you can make a day of it.