The Best Breakfast In South Beach
- 1 FRESH BAKERY CAFE
- 2 West Ave, Miami Beach
- 3 The Drawing Room Cafe
- 4 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- 5 Harlow’s Lounge & Restaurant
- 6 Española Way, Miami Beach
- 7 Pura Vida Beach House
- 8 Tibor Hollo Building Penthouse Breakfast
- 9 Lincoln Rd Mall, Miami Beach
- 10 News Cafe
- 11 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
- 12 Choose the best breakfast foods at top restaurants in South Beach.
- 13 Conclusion
The only thing better than waking up in the morning is waking up on South Beach. There are so many amazing restaurants here, with innovative chefs and unique menus that will make you want to stay in bed all day.
FRESH BAKERY CAFE
FRESH BAKERY CAFE
605 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Hours of operation: 7:00AM to 11:00PM daily (last order taken at 10:30PM)
Reservations are not required but can be made through OpenTable or by calling 305-534-3354. [Editor’s note: you’re welcome.] There is free parking available in the parking garage next door with validation!
The menu includes breakfast items like French toast, omelets and waffles as well as lunch sandwiches such as burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. Drinks include coffee, tea and smoothies while desserts include cookies and brownies in addition to baked goods like cupcakes.
West Ave, Miami Beach
West Ave, Miami Beach
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 4pm.
Website: [website address]
Specialties: Breakfast Menu with omelets, pancakes, breakfast sandwiches and more!
The Drawing Room Cafe
The Drawing Room Cafe is a popular restaurant in South Beach. It’s located at 1650 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 with a sleek interior and outdoor terrace overlooking the ocean. The Drawing Room Cafe is open from 7 am to 11 pm Sunday through Thursday and until midnight on Friday and Saturday.
The Drawing Room Cafe serves breakfast all day, so you can get your fill of omelettes, pancakes or French toast any time of day!
Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- The name of the restaurant is Collins Ave, Miami Beach.
- The address is 1362 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- The type of food is breakfast and lunch.
- The price range is $10 – $20 per person for breakfast and $30+ per person for lunch (excluding drinks).
- Ambience: This restaurant has a casual vibe with bright colors that makes it feel like you’re eating on the beach in the morning sun! It’s great for families with kids or just couples looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of South Beach Miami traffic jams at this time of day (7AM).
- Service: Our waiter was amazing! He was very attentive throughout our meal & made sure we had everything we needed before he left us alone again. He also made recommendations on what we should try next time if we came back again (which I think I would definitely do!).
Harlow’s Lounge & Restaurant
Harlow’s Lounge & Restaurant is a great place to enjoy a breakfast in Miami Beach. This café is known for its brunch, which features a delicious selection of fresh-baked pastries and other baked goods. Harlow’s is located on Collins Avenue and is open daily from 7am to 3pm.
Española Way, Miami Beach
Española Way is a narrow street in South Beach, and it’s known for its art galleries and restaurants. The street is also home to some of the most popular breakfast spots in Miami Beach. Here are our top picks:
- The Cookery: This restaurant serves New American cuisine with an emphasis on local ingredients and farm-to-table fare. It’s known for its signature dishes like crab cakes Benedict and the “Big Breakfast.”
- Novecento: This cozy Italian restaurant specializes in Neapolitan pizzas, but you can also order sandwiches like prosciutto served on ciabatta bread or croissants stuffed with Nutella.
- Café L’Europe: This café offers French pastries such as tarte au citron (lemon tart), almond croissants, pain au chocolat (chocolate bread) and other baked goods at affordable prices.
Pura Vida Beach House
Address: 801 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Phone number: (305) 531-3500
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 7am to 10pm; Friday – Saturday 7am to 11pm
Menu prices range from $12-$30 per person. Breakfast is available any time of day and includes eggs Florentine or frittata buttermilk pancakes with berries, bacon or sausage; house-made granola yogurt parfait with fresh fruit or yogurt and house made granola; tuna tartare on toast with avocado/tomato salad; frittata with tomatoes & feta cheese served on country bread grilled cornbread French toast topped with whipped cream and syrup apple cider donuts
Tibor Hollo Building Penthouse Breakfast
Located in the Tibor Hollo Building, this restaurant serves breakfast from 7am to 11am. The menu is a mix of American and European with an emphasis on healthy options like granola, fruit salads and fresh juices. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs; smoked salmon with toast and cream cheese; omelets filled with your choice of ingredients ranging from smoked turkey to tomatoes and cheddar cheese; pancakes topped with blueberries or chocolate chips; French toast made from brioche bread dipped in egg batter then grilled on both sides before being drizzled with maple syrup; quiche Lorraine topped with ham hock or mushrooms; white fish fillet served over creamy spinach (a favorite among regulars); chicken sausage patty paired with avocado slices served atop whole wheat toast slathered in pesto sauce and lemon juice vinaigrette dressing; and more!
The restaurant is located on top floor of a building overlooking South Beach’s beautiful beaches along Ocean Drive between 14th Street & 15th Street next door to Club Amnesia (formerly Michael’s Genuine). It boasts spectacular ocean views from its large glass windows overlooking Collins Avenue as well as indoor seating throughout its airy main dining area complete with cozy banquettes perfect for catching up over coffee while taking advantage of free WiFi access via Boingo Hotspot service throughout South Beach.
Lincoln Rd Mall, Miami Beach
One of the best places to get breakfast in South Beach is located inside the Lincoln Rd Mall. They have a great selection of breakfast foods, as well as healthy options if you’re looking for something like that. It’s also a good place to get breakfast for a group of people because they have a lot of tables and chairs throughout their restaurant. The service there is top-notch, too: the servers are friendly and efficient, which makes it easy to enjoy your meal even more!
Located in the heart of South Beach, News Cafe is both a café and a restaurant. It’s open 24 hours a day, so you can stop by for breakfast at any time of the day or night.
The menu offers lots of options for a wide range of diets and dietary restrictions: there are gluten-free options, vegetarian dishes, and even vegan options on offer as well.
Reviews have been mixed; some people love it while others find it overpriced or underwhelming. The website says that they’re working to improve their quality control since they’ve opened—so we’ll have to see how things turn out!
Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
Ocean Dr is the main street in South Beach and it’s lined with restaurants, boutiques and shops. Many of the best restaurants in South Beach are located on Ocean Dr, so it’s a great place to go for breakfast or brunch. Ocean Dr is also a beautiful place to walk around during the day and people watch as you’re waiting for your table.
The variety of restaurants on Ocean Dr means that there’s something for everyone (and every budget). You can get anything from $5 tacos from La Cevicheria to lobster omelettes at Joe’s Stone Crab Restaurant & Bar – one of America’s oldest seafood restaurants founded by Joseph Pappas in 1913!
Choose the best breakfast foods at top restaurants in South Beach.
If you’re looking for the best breakfast foods in South Beach, look no further! This list will help you find the best restaurants in South Beach where you can get your morning fix.
- Your favorite restaurant’s menu should include at least one of these items:
- Eggs Benedict (Ham or bacon)
- Pancakes with fruit on top/syrup drizzle/whipped cream
- Belgian Waffles with warm chocolate syrup and whipped cream
We hope you’re now on your way to enjoying the best breakfast foods in South Beach. Whether you like savory or sweet, brunch or lunch, there are plenty of options for when you want to indulge in something delicious.